- Complete the grieving process on as many of your painful past experiences as possible.
- Reduce or erase the unconscious drivers of your stress, anxiety, depression and disease.
- Increase your self-confidence, clarity, purpose and enthusiasm for life so that you can:
1 – Save and restore your marriage and other love relationships.
2 – Grow and prosper in your business and career.
3 – Stand tall, brave and Resilient, knowing you have the wisdom, tools, experience and resources to land on your feet when the storms of life threaten to knock you down.
Maybe you’ve experienced the death of a loved one, a divorce, a health or financial crisis (or some other life-altering change) and, while you understand that grief is to be expected, you’re beginning to worry that “I’ll never get over this!”
Life hurts and grief can be a daily experience for some of us. (Hello teenagers!!)
This I know for certain: If you don’t address your traumas, losses, disappointments and pain, you will suffer.
Suffering always depletes your willpower and leads to settling.
Settling leads to giving up and that, my friend, is when depression and disease show up!
- Be as committed to your healing as Jan is to helping you heal!
- Show up and fully participate; contact Jan if you’re feeling stuck or resistant
- Take part in as many of the yummy extras as you possibly can.
- Be willing to invest the Time, Energy – money is an exchange of energy – and Attention needed.